- Small Basic Blocks-(20) 4 inch blocks, (12) 6 inch blocks, (8) 8 inch blocks, (4)10"
- Large Basic Blocks-(12) 2 inch blocks, (4) 4 inch blocks, (8) 6 inch blocks
- Triangles-(4) small triangles
- Columns-(8) 4 inch columns, (4) 6 inch columns
- Square Posts-(4) 6 inch posts
- Windows-(4) double window blocks, (4)triple window blocks
- Rhombus-(4) rhombus blocks
- Small blocks are 1 1/2" wide by 3/4" thick. Large blocks are 1 1/2"wide by 1 1/2" thick. These dimensions then come in the various sizes (lengths) and shapes.
We use no stains, paints, dyes or finishes of any kind on our wooden building blocks. They are all natural hardwoods. All our building blocks are handcrafted in the U.S. and have been safety tested and approved for all children’s regulations in the U.S.
Because these wooden blocks are so durable, they become a great family investment and a family heirloom. So if you are hesitating over the price, consider these toys will probably never wear out or break. What is the value of your dollar over many years?
Children also play with blocks for years from early preschool to the teens. You’ll even find parents and grandparents love to join in the fun.
Wooden blocks are considered an important educational toy. Block play fosters numerous math and science skills, hand eye coordination and fine motor skills, logic and social skills. Wooden blocks are also a great way to develop natural creativity. Today many toys are fun and flashy, but they don’t often inspire creativity.
View our Shipping Information Page