- Small Basic Blocks (32)-2 inch blocks, (24)-4 inch blocks, (8)-6 inch blocks
- Large Basic Block (12)-2 inch blocks, (8)-4 inch blocks, (4)-6 inch blocks
- Arches (4)-small arches
- Triangles (2)-small, (2)-large
- Small Wedges (4)-4 inch wedge, (2)-6 inch wedge
- Large Wedges (2)-4 inch wedge
- Columns (4)-4 inch columns, (4)-6 inch columns
- Square Posts (4)-4 inch posts
- Window Blocks (2)-2 inch single window blocks, (2)-4 inch single window blocks
- Small blocks are 1 1/2" wide by 3/4" thick. Large blocks are 1 1/2"wide by 1 1/2" thick. These dimensions then come in the various sizes (lengths) and shapes.
Our storage bucket is fun and bright colored. This wooden block set comes in a 3.5 gallon bucket available in red, yellow, blue or white. Has an ez open lid that is white. Mom’s love the buckets because they make storage and clean up so easy. Kids can quickly put the blocks away, no need to stack them to make them fit. We have found this is one of our most popular features of our wooden block sets.
Our “Crazy Constructor” wooden block set is one of our most popular. It is an affordable set for many families and still has plenty of wooden building blocks with a good variety of shapes and sizes. It is appropriate for children from preschool through older elementary age children. Wooden blocks are an educational toy. Kids love to play with them for hours and also for many years. This makes wooden blocks a great investment and are an essential addition for any toy room.
"CRAZY CONSTRUCTOR" contents-
Grandparents also love to have a set of wooden building blocks for when the grandkids come to visit. Or maybe it’s just grandpa that loves to play with them. Teachers of many ages always love having blocks for their students. Blocks for kids are a favorite toy in many classrooms. This would make a great wooden block set for any of the above, families, grandparents or teachers.
These building blocks are handmade in the U.S.A. They are made of natural wood with no added paints, stains or dyes. These wooden blocks are made of poplar, a light, durable hardwood. Poplar is a generally a white tone but can have some pretty highlights in colors ranging from greenish to purples. All our blocks have a slight rounded edge and are smooth and safe. All of our products have been tested and are complaint for safety regulations for children’s products in the U.S.