- Small Basic Blocks-(8)-4 inch blocks, (12)-6 inch blocks, (4)-8 inch blocks, (4) 10 inch blocks
- Large Basic Blocks-(12)-2 inch blocks, (8)-4 inch blocks,(12)-6 inch blocks, (4)-8 inch blocks, (4)-10 inch blocks
- Triangles-(2) large triangles
- Large Wedges-(2)-4 inch wedges, (2)-6 inch wedges
- Columns-(12)-6 inch columns Windows-(4) triple windows blocks
- Small blocks are 1 1/2" wide by 3/4" thick. Large blocks are 1 1/2"wide by 1 1/2" thick. These dimensions then come in the various sizes (lengths) and shapes.
This is one of our popular building block sets.
If your child would rather have the bigger dimension wood blocks then this is the set for you. Contains our longer blocks in the small basic dimension and lots of our large dimension blocks. Includes lengths of wooden blocks not included in any other set.
Make big, sturdy structures with these toy wooden blocks. Combining this set with another of our wooden block sets will bring you the best of both worlds. More bigger blocks and more lengths of blocks in this set.
Great for building blocks for preschool and early elementary classroom settings. A block play area is a must for these ages, when block play is a dominant play activity. Use wooden blocks in your classroom curriculum for a fun “hands on” way to stimulate learning. See our “Helps For Teachers” page.
All our wooden block sets are made of natural poplar.We do not use any paints, stains, dyes or finishes of any kind. Our blocks are smooth, have no sharp edges or slivers and are compliant for all children’s product safety regulations in the U.S.A.
For the ultimate block building, combine this set with one of our regular wooden block sets! A combination of the two sets would be perfect for any family or classroom.
View our Shipping Information Page
Fun For Boys Or Girls Review by Lindey
“These blocks are perfect. They have withstood the beating my boys give them everytime they “go bowling” and have the variety necessary for building barbie and batman’s next dream house.” (Posted on 3/3/2014)
Blocks Fill The Bucket Review by From Sue
“Went to our granddaughter’s birthday celebration this weekend and was thrilled with the block set that I’d had sent from your company. I was especially happy to see that it took a little organizing to get them back in the container (that they actually filled it). The kids could build a big structure with it.Thanks again!” (Posted on 2/27/2014)